Foam Roller 1.0:
1. Release physical & emotional stress held in the body
2. Open up and release tight areas due to stressors
3. Improve circulation & lymphatic drainage
4. Improve flexibility & lengthen muscles
5. Smoother skin tone (yes, improve that cellulite!)
The prop used is a foam roller, which come in different densities and textures. It's important to start out with a soft roller, and more to a denser one as you advance your practice. For tough to reach spots, try a foam ball. For more of a challenge or to work a more concentrated area, try a small and dense foam ball.
Ttay tuned...we're going to ROLL out some of our favorite and most effective exercises and tips soon!